SHIFT YOUR CAREER - My client in the automotive industry is looking to employ a Vehicle Technician in Northern Suburbs, Cape Town
- Requirements: Matric/ Grade 12 certificate.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a vehicle technician.
- Must have relevant Petrol Technician trade qualification.
- Must be able to use On-Board Diagnostics Technology Paying attention to the slightest malfunctioning of the vehicle.
- Possessing complete and clear understanding of the engines and suspension and all working parts of vehicles.
- Ability to read technical specifications.
- Good communication abilities are essential.
- Have the capacity to handle several tasks simultaneously.
- Good observation skills Should be calm and composed.
- Analytical thinking.
- Customer orientated.
- Professional appearance.
- Must have a Drivers License.
- Afrikaans Speaking.
Duties (including but not limited to):
- Accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles.
- Work with other departments in the retailer to facilitate the servicing and repair of vehicles.
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair.
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction.
- Help retailer achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency.
Remuneration: Market Related with Incentives and Standard Company Benefits
- APPLICATIONS NOT MEETING ALL OUR REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Only candidates on the shortlist will be contacted
To apply for this position, send your updated full CV with Salary Expectation in MS Word format: